Google

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Random Bits Of Information

Am I just a Goddess in my own mind? I am beginning to wonder I am just some one who thinks they can actually save the world by their words...actions...acts of love.

My biggest fear is to be myself and to accept the thoughts that complicate my mind.Accept and act on them that is. I just realized I am doing it, learning more about human life...As above, so below.... we are one...individualized... Which is it? Are we individually linked together by a mysterious force our priests and scientists can't see.

I can see it; this web of life. I see the connection, the oneness and the individual. One individual caught struggling, one individual doing the spinning. They must be the same.

We are a complicated lot; it must be because we can think we can or think we can't, and both are right. Wow.

Perhaps we are just random bits of information zooming around fast as the speed of light... maybe we are... light... photons...random bits of information popping in and out of existence; and thought molding it all together for the delight of created, evolved Beings Everywhere.

No comments: