Google

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Assume Universal Support

I took a job canvassing a few years ago; it meant going door to door, raising awareness, money and community support to hold our government accountable to the American people. Great idea, and although I did not make the “quota”, one thing I learned from my trainer was to “assume support.”

Many of us avoid assuming like the plague! I learned from the Bad News Bears when I was about 12 what happens when you ‘assume’. Assume has received a bad rap…perhaps we can’t assume things about other people, but we can assume Universal support.

What decisions do to you put off, thinking you will have no support? What decisions have you surrendered because you do not have a clue how it could happen? What condition have you just accepted because it’s ‘normal’ or it is the best you can do? Let your concept of Life be bigger than your ‘reality’.

You can assume that the Energy that creates worlds will support your intentions, so decide what you really want, affirm it, get a clear vision of your desire by appreciating all the many ways it shows up in form and then Assume Universal Support and live your life!

No comments: