Google

Saturday, December 30, 2006

For my whole adult life I have been imagining after I was 40, I would start a journey of empowerment and teach women how to be empowered within themselves. And the whole time I expressed that intention to others I had to add that while I loved men, I was a woman and I wanted to help women.

I have come to realize how underpowered many men feel in this world of rage, violence and destruction. Young men have no more heroes in the world. Men in their thirties are trying to be fathers/husbands without any guidance in a world that beats even the best down at their weakest points. How can fathers raise empowered children when they struggle every day to love the life they hate?

Men in their forties start to believe the dreams of their inner young man have died and feel hopeless and lost because they don’t see any way, any possibility because after the ‘duty’ is done, the body is old and tired and worn out…

My points of view have changed. Women are being empowered all over the place. It’s a woman’s world and men have become our toys, our ladders, or conquests as we destroy the vile world they created and attempt to impregnate the world with our scent. What if we can come underneath that world? Nurture men so they find the dream within themselves; love them unconditionally and one by one show them all is not lost.

It all starts within in their own beings. Most often people make decisions about what can’t happen in their lives and live lives that are miserable, dotted with the occasional happy time.

What if we learned what we CAN create and live joyful, powerful lives dotted with the occasions of being a human being with a full range of emotions to be expressed??

No comments: