Google

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Questioning God

Someone asked, “Who am I to question God?” Then I realized I have always questioned God.
It all started with seeing the bumper sticker philosophy, “Question Authority” I suppose!

I don’t have the traditional ‘Big 3” (Christianity, Islam and Judaism) views of God. I even prefer to not use the word God when referring to this Energy, the Creative Force, Spirit, Divine Mind, the Universe, Love…etc.. This is because most of the time the beliefs, ideas and things that we think come from God Almighty are really just your ego projections or other people’s ego projections.

How do we know when it is “God” or Inspiration speaking to us verses some individual or collective beliefs and hinders us from our Good? It’s about learning that when Spirit or God speaks to us, when we are inspirited and know how that feels, what it looks like and what thoughts we are bringing to our awareness.

Yet still, how do we know for sure? Here’s my thoughts on it; God is Love, the Universe is Unlimited, Spirit is every where, all the time, Divine Mind is all knowing and the Creative Force is always creating. Therefore, if what you think comes from God is unloving, limited, limited to ‘here’ ignorant and deadening, and then it’s probably just your ego.

Life whispers unless you have been practicing hearing... then it screams!

No comments: