Google

Monday, February 12, 2007

practicing the now

I realize that I am at choice for everything that is going to happen in my future. The eternal Now is my point of power and now is the moment I put my spiritual understanding into practice.

What sort of spiritual practice is the best to take on? Which type of spiritual practice you engage yourself in is up to you; there are many ways and many disciplines that one can encounter and act on and no matter your Tao (your way, beliefs) it is good to practice being a spiritual being who is living in this physical world.

Practice breathing on purpose and remembering who you are.
Practice asking yourself how and what you are feeling.
Practice thinking about what do you prefer to feel.
Practice stating your intentions and affirming those things in your life.
Practice finding things to feel good about; practice finding things that feel better when you observe them.

We are never going to get it all done, we are always changing, growing, evolving and we are going about it perfectly, all the time. Now is the perfect time to practice!

No comments: