Google

Saturday, February 10, 2007

vibrating through the day


We have learned though generations that it is how we sow, which determines how we reap. This is a spiritual law... something that has remained the same, generation after generation of life on this planet.

A spiritual law is something that works for in all nature. A flower becomes the potential of it's seed. The only possible thing for a seed to become is what the flower had been.

The law of attraction is the same as cause and effect. The Law of Attraction states that we experience in our lives the very things we are putting our attention on on the world. We are attracted to situations and people who equal the way we think and way we feel.

It's that simple.

Which came first, the experience or the idea? Does not matter, what matters is how we react to the life that is around us. It matters (literally) what we are thinking and feeling, hence what we are sending out, because that is the very thing that we will continue to experience.

I was walking today and I did an experiment. I decided that I wanted people to smile and greet me with a "hello".. a moment of contact of mutually pleasing exchange of energy. Using the law of attraction with an awareness of wanting my good returned to me, I started greeting each passing walker with a boisterous "good morning"!
It worked INSTANTLY! And I noted in every passing person positive and healthy energy radiating towards me. This giving and receiving thing that we do so well, actually it happens whether we are thinking about it or not, is a great thing!

It happens all the time, we are always giving and receiving information, via our cells and via vibrating energy. None of us, alone, can change the world, but by purposely sharing the good we have with others, will bring very huge, rich rewards.

No comments: